Titanium is a great material for high-performance bike frames and last year we had an opportunity to make our own using custom drawn 3/2.5 titanium tube sets. We decided to go for it, and what began as a fun R&D project is now a reality.
In the past we had always talked about some of the higher-end bikes being like “spaceships”, so using that term for the project’s code name was a given to us. When it came time to name the frame officially, the Spaceship moniker had morphed into more of a term of endearment and it stuck.
For the Spaceship, we started with the Goodship’s proven road geometry and modified the tubing shape and sizes for titanium. The frame is paired with an Enve 2.0 carbon fiber fork with the 1-1/4” tapered steerer tube, both for the increased strength, and the smoother transitions from the fork crown to the lower head tube, and upward to the headset cap on top.
The Spaceship is available now in dedicated framesets for either mechanical or electronic (pictured) groupsets.
- Spaceship titanium frame
- Enve 2.0 / Road carbon fiber fork
- FSA Orbit headset
Spaceship Titanium Frame
- Timeless titanium road aesthetic
- Proven Goodship geometry
- 3/2.5 Titanium custom drawn tubeset
- Rim brake configuration with 28mm max tire clearance
- Chain hanger to maintain tension when the rear wheel is removed
- For mechanical or electronic groupsets
- 54cm, 56cm, and 58cm sizes
ENVE 2.0 / Road Carbon Fiber Fork
- Optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness
- Hollow one-piece design
- Free of bonding or drilling
- 1 1/4" Taper / 43 Rake configuration
- Learn more →